The receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors and callers. He welcomes, manages calls, organizes appointments and carries out various administrative tasks. Excellent communication, customer service and proficiency with IT tools are essential for this role.
Main responsibilities :
Reception : Greet visitors, customers and suppliers in a professional and courteous manner.
Call management : Answer phone calls, transfer them to the appropriate people or take messages.
Organization : Manage appointments, meeting room reservations and employee scheduling.
Administrative Duties : Perform various administrative tasks, such as data entry, photocopying, mail management and document preparation.
Information : Provide general information to visitors and callers regarding the business, services and directions.
Maintaining the reception area : Ensure that the reception hall is always clean and well organized.
Supplies Management : Monitor and order office and other necessary supplies.
Required skills :
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Professionalism and careful presentation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Mastery of computer tools and office software.
- Sense of customer service and ability to work in a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a receptionist or in a similar position is an asset.
- Knowledge of foreign languages is a plus.
Working conditions :
- Work in the office, at reception.
- Frequent interaction with the public and company employees.